Junior Secretary / Clerk
- Provide secretarial and administrative support, including typing, document processing and database maintenance;
- Coordinate and organize the meetings, prepare agenda, presentation material and meeting minutes, keeping track of post-meeting follow-ups;
- Sort and review incoming mails / emails / correspondences and route them to relevant departments;
- Maintain confidential information and ensure sensitive information is handled appropriately with strict confidence;
- Assist in event support and project preparation;
- Perform ad hoc assignment and projects as required.
- Higher diploma in secretarial studies, business administration or other relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and/or secretarial experience;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Familiar with MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook);
- Positive mindset and mature with high sense of integrity and confidentiality;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, detail-oriented and well-organized;
- Ability to work in independently and able to multi-task;
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility.