We are looking for someone innovative and with a deep curiosity for factors affecting the future of the built environment.
Data Scientist / AI Researcher
- Create, develop and maintain big data pipeline for the cloud data platform;
- Apply big data analytic technologies to develop cloud native analytic algorithm for structured data, unstructured data, time series data and other IoT applications;
- Conduct research on state-of-the-art technologies to solve business problems;
- Working with our domain expert to develop unique AI algorithm for smart building and smart city applications;
- Collaborate with academic, industry partners and customers to drive innovative and forward-looking AI technologies;
- Research latest technologies and techniques of big data sources / deep learning and Machine Learning techniques;
- Work with developers and application analysts within the team to deliver results to the clients in easy-to-understand format.
- PhD / Master / Degree Holder in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Experience in applying data analytics, data mining and machine learning;
- Hands-on skills in Python and familiar with Tensorflow or PyTorch;
- Experience in big data technologies, e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Flink and Kafka;
- Experience in applying AI and big data in production environment will be an advantage;
- Experience in IoT streaming and Time Series data applications will be an advantage;
- Experience in cloud native application and AWS environment will be an advantage;
- Experience in MLOps and DevOps will be an advantage;
- Able to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Interim student with strong interests will be welcome.