Assistant Engineer / Engineer
(Energy Management / BMS / IoT / Chiller Plant / Digital Twins)
- Responsible for project coordination and implementation works of interfacing with BMS and chiller plant system;
- Responsible for implementation of IoT & digital platform on project site;
- Coordinate with all related parties (including clients, sales team, consultants, partners and contractors) to ensure smooth project delivery;
- Attend project site meetings and conduct site surveys;
- Conduct project testing & commissioning and make sure smooth delivery of projects to clients;
- Onsite technical and maintenance support and troubleshooting for customers;
- Handle system regular maintenance works, analysis system data report submission to client.
- High Diploma or Degree holder in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience in handling BMS system;
- Hands on experience in network configuration, server configuration;
- Good communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work with different customer segments;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- More experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.