We are looking for someone innovative and with a deep curiosity for factors affecting the future of the built environment.
Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
Pertaining To Recruitment
1. The personal data collected in your job application will be used by Neuron Operations Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability to assume the job duties of the position for which you have applied and to determine the preliminary remuneration and benefits package in discussion with you in case you are short-listed for the position. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence.
2. The provision of accurate, full and complete information in support of your job application is necessary for selection purposes. Failure to provide any of these information may affect the processing and outcome of your application.
3. If your job application is unsuccessful, all personal data and documents that you have provided will not be returned and will be destroyed 24 months after the Company’s completion of the whole recruitment process.
4. The Company reserves the right, with your written consent, to contact your past employers, referees and /or other related persons to seek confirmation or further information.
5. You agree and authorize the Company to arrange for your pre-employment medical examination and to obtain such report in case you are offered for employment.
6. You agree that the Company is entitled to obtain from you your personal credit information and/or report in case you are offered for employment.
7. Nothing in this PICS shall limit the rights of employees and potential employees under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.